Medical PA Service
Would you like to save an average of 25% on your medical secretary spend?
PA Answer helps you save on the cost and inconvenience of staff whilst allowing you to provide a high quality service to all of your patients, saving you on average 25% on your medical secretarial spend.
An award-winning company – PA Answer’s Specialist Outsourced Medical PA service saves you:
- No more staff training – all of our Virtual Medical Secretaries are fully-trained and are ready to fit seamlessly into your organisation
- No more stress over staff illness or holidays – PA Answer can cover for you and ensure your clinic or practice continues to run smoothly
- Access detailed patient information, reports, task lists and reminders with just a click of the mouse
- Simply and securely manage all appointments and administration thanks to our dedicated patient management system
- Only pay for the services you need, when you need them
- Never miss another call – maximise potential client leads without paying staff 24/7
- Limit staffing costs without compromising on the quality of service
- Your team of Virtual Medical Secretaries professionally handle as many secretarial tasks as you need us to – providing vital support to the medical staff and helping your clinic or practice get the best of your existing on site resources
- Our State-of-the-art voice recognition software allows for digital dictation – anywhere in the world
- Secure access to records, files and documents via your PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet – anywhere in the world via your ‘paperless briefcase’
How does it work?
PA Answer assigns you a team of highly-trained ‘Virtual Medical Secretaries’ who utilise state-of-the-art technology to provide a range of services including; telephone answering, appointment booking and management, scribing, clinic management and administration.
PA Answer’s Outsourced Medical Secretarial Service allows you to benefit from;
- The only voice recognition dictation service in the UK designed exclusively for the medical sector
- The ‘Paperless Briefcase’ – Securely access all records, files and documents wherever you are in the world, via your smartphone, tablet, PC or laptop
Does it work?
During a four month trial answering overflow and after-hours calls for one of the largest private hospital groups nationwide, PA Answer’s specialist Virtual Medical Secretaries answered more than 700 calls. 250 of those calls were enquires. 100 of those calls were converted into bookings for procedures amounting to tens of thousands of pounds.
We fully understand the extremely confidential nature of all medical documentation, which is why we take you and your patients’ security seriously;
- All emails encrypted
- All private diary entries can be locked
- All patient notes password protected
- All data stored in an independent data centre and accessed via your ‘paperless briefcase’